Because everyone deserves a little bit of sugar on top of this thing we call life!


Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Shabby Chic Fabric Wreaths!

I have recently started creating these terrific Shabby Chic Fabric Wreaths!  They are perfect for a sparse wall, Front Door, Office Cubicle and on and on- use your imagination!  The one below is one that I made for my own "craft corner" wall!

(12" Fabric Wreath)


I also created one for my very own front door in tones of black, buttercream yellow, olive green and terra cotta.  This one also has a special item in its' center.

(12" Fabric Wreath with center item)

Here is one that I am currently selling.  Wouldn't it be perfect for the Fourth of July?!  It is red, white and blue and has tiny stars and even the pledge of allegience!

(8" Fabric Wreath)

Check out my shop to order a custom Fabric Wreath or purchase one that's already made and ready for your front door!


1 comment:

  1. Ah! They are quite similiar! Your's are very nice. I like how full they are. Something to try the next time I make one!

    ReplyDelete