Because everyone deserves a little bit of sugar on top of this thing we call life!


Friday, June 18, 2010

Fabulous Memory Boards!

The First Item that I began making and getting requests for are these awesome memory boards.  I wanted something in my classroom to hang notes, memos and photos on that would be cute, so I made one for myself!  It's all history after that!  They caught on like wildfire and I have made many different sizes, patterns and colors since then!

I take pride in them...I've seen lots of people make them with painting canvas or poster/foam board- Mine are NOT!  They are quality, heavy duty boards double batted for a "quilted" feel and look and I use really great fabrics, buttons and ribbon!

Here are the boards I currently have for sale- or check out my "Portfolio" under my customize page for ideas.  I would LOVE to make one just for you!


Isn't this board HOT?!  It is Black, White and Hot Pink Animal Print/Victorian Flourish pattern with hot pink ribbon and jet black buttons.  It is done in my functional yet ample MEDIUM
size (17" x 23")


This is one of my MINI boards (8.5" x 12") and are very practical for small spaces like refrigerators, lockers or an office or cubicle!  This one is a soft fleece blue denim pattern with brown plaid ribbon and beige buttons- PERFECT for a boy's room or the
Dad/Husband in your life!


Another great "kid's room" option is this blue with multi-color dot circles background with green polka dot ribbon and yellow buttons!  It is also in the MINI (8.5" x 12") size!



I absolutely LOVE the color and pattern combo on this SMALL (11" x 17") sized memory board.  It is a great size to fit a little more than the mini, but still functional enough to fit in small spaces.  This board is done in a brown and blue shade paisley print with shimmer brown ribbon and light blue buttons!  One of my favorites!

This MINI (8.5" x 12") board is super cute in sparkly light blue stars with brown, blue and olive green polka dot ribbon and green buttons.


This sophisticated MINI board (8.5" x 12") has a neutral beige and taupe floral pattern with shiny olive green dot ribbon and bronzed buttons.


I hope that you love these boards as much as I do!!  Contact me today to claim one of these awesome memory boards or order a custom one!



No comments:

Post a Comment