Because everyone deserves a little bit of sugar on top of this thing we call life!


Monday, June 21, 2010

Hair BLING!

Another category of items that I make and offer are beaded Headbands, Hair Comb Sets, Hairclips and Hair Barrette Pairs!  I use high quality hair supplies and beads for all my handmade hair bling ;-)  I strive to make great items that are comfortable to wear and beautiful at the same time! 

These work so well as gifts or a little treat for yourself!  I also customize these to any particular colors you would like.  I sell out quickly and go through inventory often, so I can't list all of my current inventory; however, here are some photos of a few of my favorites One in each category).  Don't forget to check out my PORTFOLIO on the "Customize" page so you can see other "bling" I've made!


Isn't this headband done in a "Princess" pallette of Pink, Purple and
Silver a must-have?!



This pair of barrettes is done in hues of orange and bronze and is sure to go well with any hair color! 



This is an example of the Hairclips I create- this one has a funky "vintage" look and feel in brown, bronze and turquoise



This is one of my Hair Combs Sets in "Petal Perfect" pastel yellow,
green, pink and pearl!


Be sure to check out these and my other current items for sale in all different colors by visiting my SHOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment